3 Day – Etosha Wildlife Safari Tour
- Wildlife Photography
- Full day Game drive in Etosha
- Night-time wildlife viewing at floodlit waterholes
This tour leaves every day, last minute bookings are welcome
Price of the tour:
Low Season 1st of November – 30th of June
High Season 1st of July – 31st October
- Camping Accommodation (minimum of 4 participants): euro 440 per person (low season)/ euro 469 per person (high season)
- Mid-range Lodge Accommodation: euro 652 per person (low season)/ euro 736 per person (high season) (meals: breakfast, dinner)
- Mid-range Lodge Accommodation: euro 727 per person (low season)/ euro 811 per person (high season) (meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner + mineral water in the car)
- Mid-range Lodge Single Supplement: euro 89
- Luxury Lodge Accommodation: euro 1241 per person (low season)/ euro 1431 per person (high season) (meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner + mineral water in the car)
- Luxury Lodge Single Supplement: euro 148
- Optional Private Tour Supplement: euro 500 – without other travelers joining the group
- Minimum 2 people per tour.
- 50% discount for children 12 years old and younger.
We will pick you up at any hotel/lodge situated in Windhoek around 8am, departure from Windhoek at 8:30am. Traveling 450 km north, to nature and wildlife sanctuary – Etosha National Park ’treasure of Namibia’.
Arrival at Etosha National Park around 3pm.
In the afternoon game drive in Etosha on the safari trails in search for wildlife: Elephants, Rhino, Zebras, various game, Oryx, Kudu, Wildebeest, Impala, Springbok, Sable, Giraffes, Hyenas and big cats of Africa: Lion, Leopard and Cheetah inhabiting the vast savannas. Return to the camp before sunset and closing of the gates.
Accommodation: 2 nights at Okaukuejo or similar.
Distance: 450 km on tarred road and 50 km on gravel roads.
Today after sunrise, full day game drive in Etosha National Park, close encounter with wildlife! We are exploring eastern and western trails of Etosha, visiting waterholes on the way, excellent opportunity for wildlife photography.
Return to the camp before the sunset and before closing of the gates. After dinner, nature spectacle at the waterhole. Live ‚theater of nature’…till late at night, where thirsty wildlife gather for a sip of water!
Be it a Lion or an Elephant, a Giraffe or a Zebra; almost all African animal species are represented in this huge nature reserve. Inhabiting a ginormous area of 22,912 square kilometers, there is an estimated number of 250 Lions in the park, 300 Rhinos, 2 500 Giraffes, 6 000 Zebras and more than 2 000 Elephants. Variety of antelope species: Oryx, Kudu, Eland, Wildebeast and Black-faced Impala live in Etosha. The dainty Springbok are especially numerous; at least 20 000 of them roam the reserve. Often, they can be observed in enormous herds of several hundred animals. In Etosha, 114 mammal species are found, several are rare and endangered e.g. Black Rhino (largest number in the world), Cheetah, Hyena and Leopard. Etosha’s Elephants are the largest in Africa, measuring up to 4m. About 340 bird species, as well as various species of reptiles, rodents and snakes are also found in the area.
Etosha has about 60 springs and waterholes that provide excellent game viewing and fantastic, wildlife photographic opportunities! Visitors should approach and depart from waterholes slowly, with as little noise as possible, as not to disturb the game. There are three most popular rest camps at the park: Okaukuejo, Halali and Namutoni, accommodating the visitors in the luxurious, thatch-roof bungalows, designed in an African style. Each camp features scenic waterhole, as well as a leisure area with restaurants, shops and a swimming pool for the guests.
Meals: breakfast, dinner.
Distance: around 200 km on gravel routes of Etosha.
After breakfast, last visit to the waterhole and return to Windhoek. Arrival at the capital around lunch. We will drop you at the hotel/lodge of your choice.
Distance: around 450 km on tarred road.
Wishing you a ‚safe journey’ and many happy returns with Wild Wind Safaris!
Select preferred type of accommodation or we can design tailor-made, mixed-accommodation tour:
- two/three-star lodges
- luxury lodges and hotels
Double rooms with an option of a single supplement. Air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Camping tour: tented accommodation in 2-persons tents.
Included in the tour’s price
Transportation/fuel, accommodation (or tents/camping equipment), meals as per itinerary, national park entrance fee, tour guide for the entire tour, transfer ‚to and from’ the airport, pick-up in Windhoek and guests’ transfer to the lodge/hotel after the tour.
Not included in the tour’s price:
Scheduled flights (bus tickets) ‚to and from’ Namibia, individually extended accommodation or additional transfers, sleeping bags on camping tours, compulsory insurance, water and drinks, alcoholic beverages, optional activities/attractions, snacks, gratuities and tips, trip extensions, personal shopping, visa to Namibia.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Booking and Payment
- 30% deposit is required to book the tour and the remaining amount not-less-than 30 days before the commencement of the tour.
- We accept payments via bank transfer or credit card Visa and Master Card welcome. Please advise preferred method of payment.
1. Client has the right at any time to cancel confirmed booking, providing it is done in writing and sent by e-mail or fax to the Organizer.
2. Organizer confirms the Client’s cancellation and reserves the right to the following cancellation fees, if the tour is cancelled:
a. between the day of payment of the non-refundable deposit to 31 days before the start of the tour, Organizer charges full non-refundable deposit paid by Client or Client’s agent;
b. between 30 to 15 days before the start of the tour, Organizer charges 50% of the total cost of the tour;
c. between 14 to 7 days before the start of the tour, Organizer charges 75% of the total cost of the tour;
d. between 7 to 0 days before the start of the tour, Organizer charges 100% of the cost of the tour;
3. No refunds should be made, if Client fails to join the tour, joins after tour’s departure or leaves before completion of the tour.
or send an email to: email@example.com